The World's First Fully Adaptive Bionic Hand
The confidence you need to express your full potential.
GET ADAM'S HAND
Do you have an upper limb amputation?
Are you an orthopedic technician?
Are you a technology enthusiast or do you want to invest in our project?
Fill out this form to learn more about Adam’s Hand!
The right choice of the most suitable prosthesis for the psycho-physical well-being of each individual is fundamental, but often very complex.
There are different types of prostheses, each one with its pros and cons:
– cosmetic prostheses are light, robust and have good aesthetics, but without any functionality;
– mechanical prostheses are light and robust, but with reduced functionality and not at all anthropomorphic;
– poly-articulated myoelectric prostheses have high functionality and excellent aesthetics, but are often not very robust and very difficult to use, due to the complex control system they implement.
Adam’s Hand is based on a revolutionary biomimetic approach,
which aims at an optimal balance between the characteristics of these types of devices: we have designed a robust and easy-to-control prosthesis, with high functionality and unique aesthetics.
A complete system for maximum functionality.
Adam’s Hand accessories are designed to give you the best user experience with our device.
- Accurate and fast reading of muscle signals
- Compact and waterproof design (IP67)
- Compatible with market standards
- Hypoallergenic medical-grade steel contacts
- Available in 50 and 60 Hz models
- 950 mAh - 7,4 V capacity
- 1 hour recharge with USB-C
- Visual, acoustic and vibratory feedback
- Remote firmware update
- Integrated IMU for device control
Fully exploit Adam’s Hand integrated AI through connection:
- Adam's Hand calibration in a few seconds
- Virtual model to train muscles
- Patients database management for the orthopedic technician
- Download and consultation of devices' manuals